Have you been planning for your overseas studies? Visa plays one of the most crucial roles in your preparations and one of the most challenging aspect as well.
Simplifying ‘Student Visa’
Student visa is generally a token of permit which is granted to people who wish to travel to another country other than their own and study at an officially recognized educational institution. In other words, these are non – immigrant visas that does not require any citizenship.
- First and foremost, you need to be enrolled on a course on the specific country you’re travelling to for your educational tour, and then only you can proceed with the visa.
- Also, make sure that the course meets country’s visa requirements such as
- Your country of citizenship
Note: [Different country has different visa systems and acceptance procedure]
Where to apply for the student visa?
In general, you are required to apply for student visa in your own country by paying a visit to the application center. There provide the required application paper work and your biometric details.
- Also, there are various types of student visa. What type of visa you need would depend on the course you opt
- The charges requires for a student visa also depends on the country and region within the country or the funds of your course
- Besides that, some courses require you to have an English language certificate for tighter immigration purposes
- With a student visa, you are also permitted to work up to 20 hours per week. However, you can start your work only after your course has started
- How long can you stay on a student visa?
You are allowed to stay for the duration of your entire course time, which will be mentioned in your initial visa application and can extend the stay from 60 days to 4 months which depends on the destination
For more insights on student visa, you can get in touch with us. We have a well – versed team of visa consultants to ease out the process for you. Our expert ‘study abroad’ visa consultants will provide you with an important checklist for you to be able to prepare for your visa interviews.